Costock Village Hall was built in around 1860 it was originally the village school.
Approx 40 years ago a new school was built adjacent to the hall and the hall was
taken over by the Parish Council. Also adjacent to the hall is the school house which
was built in 1860 that has been a private residence for many years. For 5 days a
week a Playgroup is run in the hall and at other times the hall is available for